This production line is suitable to produce the PP, PE, PVC + wood composite products, the WPC products are strong and durable, both have the advantages of plastic and wood products, at the same time, they overcomes the shortages of plastic products that is easily got deformed, and the wood products can easily get corrosion, damaged by worms, short service life, etc.
The line adopts special designed barrel and screw, mould and working crafts to produce wood plastic composite products, simplified as WPC products. The extruder is of two steps mixing extruding or make the wood and plastic into pellets first, then use extruder to process; power and space saving, high capacity, stable extruding presser; the pre-heating loader is installed on top of the extruder, it can exhaust the moist remains in the wood power to make sure the extruding section of extruder is full, and guarantee a better plasticizing result.
1) Mainly contains conical twin-screw extruder, glue extruder, vacuum calibration, hall-off unit, cutter and stacker.
2) It adopts intelligent control system, high automatic system, with feature of stability, easy operating and high efficiency.
3) By changing different types of mold, it can produce all kinds of fast loading wallboard with different types, sizes, shapes, thickness.
4) With rich production experience, Jwell can provide on-site installation and debugging services freely.
5) Used for producing WPC decoration product, which is widely used in house and public decoration field, features non-pollution, high lifetime, heat insulation, anti-fire, easy clean and maintenance, easy change and recyclable.
6) Vacuum calibrating and cooling Table: the table is made by #304 stainless steel, good strength and performance, long life time.
7) Traction machines: Rubber block traction belt, traction speed is adjustable by ABB frequency inverter.
8) Cutting machine: saw blade cutting, low noise, quick cutting performance, with dust collection device.
Calibrating platform length
65/13 or 80/156
37 or 75kw
Pictures for reference: