PE pipe production line is primarily used in the manufacturing of PE pipes with diameters ranging from 16mm to 1200mm. The various thickness of the pipes produced can make them suitable for applications range from urban water supply to gas transportation. This line also excels in the production of anti-flammable and anti-static electricity pipes using a two- or three-layer spiral mold for use in mining industries. Pipes produced feature even wall-thickness and perfect roundness. Through switching or adding certain part of machine unit, this line can also be customized to extrude pipes of various other kinds.
The optimum spiral structure-feeding throat highly improves the output of extruder;
Accurate temperature control system ensures materials melting performance;
Unique screw design achieves better plasticizing and high-quality products;
Precisely designed gearbox with a high torsion guarantees stable running;
"H" shape frame to decrease vibrating of extruder;
Advanced PLC operation system realizes synchronization and automation;
Adopt automatic water temperature & level control and special independent filters on both vacuum and cooling tanks;
Offer stable haul-off unit with 2-12 caterpillars;
Provide saw & chip-free cutting options;
Low energy consumption, excellent performance, and easy maintenance.
1. Adopt the single screw extruder, and mainly used in extruding PE, PP, ABS, PS, PC, and so on
2. The extruder using the special designed single screw making the product forming well.
3. Screw material: High quality alloy steel-38GrMoAlA, after high-temperature nitriding, nitriding deepth: 0.5-07mm, the surface hardness HV740-940.
4. Barrel temperature control though two section, the cast aluminum ring heater provide the hot temperature while the cooling fan with the help of air control the temperature zone.
5. The reduction box adopt the Germany technical which have long life span, low noise and lower hot.
6. The control panel: AC/DC motor ,SIEMENS contactor
Main Technical Parameter
33D Series Classical Production Line：
Max. Haul Off
38D Series High Efficient Production Line：
Max. Haul Off
Pictures for Reference